Your investment makes a significant impact!
Here's how you can help:
- $50 can provide art supplies for students in our preschool.
- $100 can provide a drug rehab consultation to a person in crisis.
- $250 can enroll a frail elder in our geriatric center.
- $1,000 can provide one year of pre-college support to this year’s senior class.
- $5,000 can provide new science text books for all of our 8th grade students.
Other Giving Opportunities
Mail in donation
If you prefer to mail in your contribution, mail your check, money order or credit card information to:
United Community Center
1028 South 9th Street
Milwaukee, WI 53204
Don't forget to check with your employer's human resources department to see if your donation is eligible for a Matching Gift.
When it's birthday or anniversary time for family and friends, do you know what to get the "person who has everything"? Make a Tribute contribution in honor of their special occasion or a memorial gift to recognize the memory of someone who touched your life.
If you'd like to discuss other gift options, please contact Jackie Harcourt, Director of Development at (414) 384-3100 or email@example.com.