Love Is The Best Care @ Your Library
Book Care With Leo The Library Mouse
Always keep library books…
- In one safe place at home and at school to help you know where they are located at all times.
- In your book bag so you can read them whenever you are at home and whenever you are at school.
- Covered in a book bag to and from school, since you never know what the weather will be.
- Away from small children and pets.
- Away from food, drinks, dirty hands, crayons, markers, pens, pencils, scissors.
Turn pages slowly and carefully.
Use clean hands when looking at library books.
Use a bookmark to remind you where you left off to be sure that you…
- Don’t bend or tear pages.
- Don’t mark pages with pen, pencil or markers.
- Don’t put an object in a book to mark your place.