No Drama in the Library!
- Respect the library by having a positive attitude and showing self control.
- Respect others by cooperating and sharing.
- Respect our time by coming in quickly and quietly, and by starting and stopping on time.
- Respect school property by caring for the books, the technology, and using the shelf markers.
- Be a responsible learner by listening, following directions, and participating positively.
- No food or drink allowed in the library.
- No cell phones in the library.
Thank you to JoAnn Hudak for allowing us to post her video.